Mini Chicken Tacos Recipe
Love tacos? We got the BEST chicken tacos recipe right here! Just try it!
Cut the chicken into small pieces, place it in a bowl. Mix in all the spices and some olive oil. Set it aside.
Slice the peppers and onions to your preferred size.
Heat up some olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onions and peppers until they soften, than add the chicken. When the chicken is done stir in the tomato paste. Cook for 1 more minute.
Start filling and arranging your tacos in a baking dish. If you don't have mini tortillas you can use a glass to cut regular ones into smaller circles.
Sprinkle some cheese on top and bake at a preheated oven at 400F/200C for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and lime. Enjoy!
- Use good quality chicken. The best chicken for tacos is boneless, skinless chicken breast or thigh. Make sure to cook the chicken until it is cooked through, but not overcooked, or it will be dry and tough.
- Make your own taco toppings. There are many different toppings that you can add to your tacos. Some popular toppings include shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, and guacamole.
- You can marinate the chicken in the seasoning for a few hours or overnight to give it extra flavor.
- If you are short on time, you can use rotisserie chicken for your tacos.
- You can also use ground chicken for your tacos. Just cook the ground chicken until it is browned and cooked through.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many different toppings that you can add to your chicken tacos. Some popular toppings include shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, and guacamole. You can also add other toppings, such as cilantro, lime wedges, salsa, or hot sauce.
Chicken tacos can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yes, you can make chicken tacos ahead of time. You can assemble the tacos and then refrigerate them until you are ready to serve. When you are ready to serve, just top with cheese and bake until it melts.